Hello! My name is Maggie. I am a mother to two fun loving boys and wife to a loving husband. Hubby and I have been married for 15 years and we enjoy raising our two boys, taking vacations to our favorite spot, Playa del Carmen and just enjoying the quiet times we have together.
A few things about me:
- My family. Family is first and is the reason I decided to quit my teaching career after 15 years
- Drinking coffee in the morning and tea any other time
- My dog Riley, he gets lots of screen time now that my kids are a bit older and hide from my camera
- Learning new things. I like to take classes and workshops to always improve my photography skills
- Reading and learning about God
As a photographer I enjoy photographing families/children in the moment as they are. Letting their personality shine through while at the same time having fun. I don’t like studio images so that’s not the type of experience I like to give my clients.
I’d love to have the opportunity to capture your family’s extra ordinary moments. Let me help you document those milestones for your loved ones and create tangible memories that you can hold on to forever.